I love having a little something in the freezer for when I want a sweet treat! These make for the easiest treat that are also vegan, dairy free and gluten free! I’ve been loving the Culina Yogurt which is a coconut yogurt based here in Austin! They have some awesome flavors and I used the Blueberry Lavender in this one which was so good. I love experimenting with the food processor for things like this! I bought a very affordable one on Amazon which you can find here
- 1 container Culina Yogurt (I used Blueberry Lavender)
- 2 scoops Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- sea salt
- Shredded coconut flakes
- I cup dates + 1 cup walnuts
- Combine the dates and walnuts in the food processor and blend. Line bread pan with parchment paper and press mixture in pan. Place in freezer for a couple minutes
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in the food processor & blend. Pour on top of crust mixture.
- Top with blueberries and coconut flakes or whatever toppings you want. Place in freezer for 3+ hours and store in freezer!
until next time...