The holiday season calls for all the fun cocktail recipes and this Holiday Spritz has been one of my recent favorites! I love a good spritz because they are still a refreshing cocktail and you only need a few ingredients to make it!
With all the holiday parties this time of year, having a delicious drink is a must to serve. This spritz is one that your guests will love! Not only is it so simple to make, but it’s a refreshing cocktail. The addition of the Winter Wassail punch from Trader Joe’s is perfect with this too. The combination of cherry, pomegranate and winter flavors in this punch is so delicious in this punch.
What you need for Holiday Spritz:
- Sparkling Water
- Trader Joe’s Winter Wassail Punch
- Dried Orange
How to make this Spritz:
- Rim glass with lemon and dip in sugar to fully coat.
- Fill up your glass with ice. I love using these fun glasses!
- Add in the Winter Wassail Punch and Prosseco. Top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary, dried orange slices and cherries.
Pair your Holiday Spritz with these recipes on One Balanced Life:
- Winter Kale Salad
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Curry
- Roasted Vegetable Grain Bowl
- Butternut Bacon Flatbread
Can I make this without alcohol?
Yes! You can easily leave out the Prosecco here and do a combination of the punch and sparking water. Then add the fun garnishes on top for a festive mocktail 🙂
What if I can’t use the punch from Trader Joe’s?
You can use another winter punch if your store has one! Or try pomegranate or cranberry juice!
Save and Pin for later!
Make sure to save and pin this recipe for later! Are you following me on Pinterest yet? You can also follow me on Instagram & Facebook, and make sure to leave a star rating and tag me if you make this recipe! xx
- 4.5 oz prosecco
- 3oz Trader Joe's Winter Wassail Punch
- Sparkling water
- Fresh Rosemary
- Dried Orange Slice
- Pitted Cherries
- Rim the glass with lemon and place in sugar to coat.
- Add ice to glass.
- Pour in Winter Wassail Punch.
- Add in Prosecco.
- Top it off with sparkling water to fill completely.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary, dried orange slice and pitted cherries.
until next time...