Football season is here which means tailgate food is a MUST. Who doesn’t love a good tailgate with good food!? I think all the buffalo flavors are perfect this time of year and something that I personally love having at a tailgate. So count me in if you plan to have it at yours!! 😉 I love this buffalo pasta salad because
1) who doesn’t love a good pasta salad
2) it’s so simple to make!
All you need are a few ingredients and you’re set. This is something that your tailgate party is guaranteed to love and it will go perfect with anything that you’re putting on the grill, etc.
I used a gluten free pasta here but you can use any kind of whole wheat or chickpea pasta. You can also omit the cheese to keep it dairy free!
I hope you love it as much as I do!
- 1 package pasta of choice (I used a gluten free pasta)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup celery
- 2 tbsp green onion, additional for garnish
- 3 tbsp ranch dressing (I used Primal Kitchen)
- 1/2 cup medium buffalo sauce (I used New Primal)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- optional: blue cheese on top
- Cook pasta according to package
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Top with more green onion and a sprinkle of blue cheese.
until next time...