I love Cinco De Mayo and all the celebrations that come with it. Anyone else!? I think i’ve had this on my mind for over a week now haha. There are so many great Mexican themed recipes and it has to be one of my favorite recipes to make.
I’m sharing a roundup of some of my favorites on my website. Even a breakfast option because the celebrations can happen in the AM right?! All of these are simple, delicious and require minimal ingredients. Guarantee the whole family will love too! Grab your margarita and get cooking.
1) Breakfast Taquitos : celebrations can happen anytime and so can breakfast so insert these breakfast taquitos. the easiest thing ever and only requires a couple ingredients! Fill them up with whatever you have on hand and switch up breakfast with these.
2) BBQ Chicken Tostadas : the easiest option for lunch or dinner and a great option for something quick! plus, who doesn’t love a crispy tortilla!? These would pair great with some chips and guacamole and a margarita on the side.
3) Air Fried Avocado Fries : the more avocado the better, right?! These make for the easiest appetizer and I bet you already have an avocado sitting around that’s waiting to be used. Make these with a little dipping sauce and you’ll be obsessed!
4) Avocado Tacos: air fried avocado just got a little upgrade in taco form. This is a remake of one of my favorite places here in Austin, Torchy’s Tacos.
5) Southwestern Pasta Salad: this super simple pasta salad makes for a great side dish and has a little bit of a kick to it that you’ll love. It’s creamy, easy and tasty!
6) Southwestern Chicken Salad: if you want the southwestern flavors all wrapped up into one, this chicken salad is for you. Perfect salad to have for lunches and great for the cinco de mayo all day festivities.
7) Baked Enchilada Cauliflower Taco Salad: if you love cauliflower as much as I do, you’ll love this super simple baked enchilada cauliflower. I swear cauliflower is a vehicle for all the things and this took this taco salad up a notch.
8) Stuffed Sweet Potato Skins: anything stuffed into a sweet potato is automatically one of my favorite things, but these sweet potato skins filled with all the beans and veggies are perfect for an easy appetizer or dinner!
I hope you enjoy your Cinco De Mayo and if you cook any of these recipes, I’d love to see them! Tag me on Instagram or Facebook @onebalancedlife.
until next time...
Leave a Reply