I’m combining a few of my favorite foods here to make this loaded nacho/sweet potato fry that you’re going to love! First, Japanese sweet potato fries are my all time FAVE. Seriously if you haven’t picked one up before, you should try it! It’s like a little on the sweet side but also just so good. The options are endless for the “loaded” version that you want to make of these. I of course chose Mexican, but you can add any additional toppings that you like to this (maybe even ground beef if you like that for additional protein). I cooked these in the air fryer but you can also bake the sweet potato fries if you don’t have an air fryer! This is the air fryer that I use.
Recipe note: I made these dairy free but you could totally take it up a notch and add cheese!
- 1 Japanese sweet potoato
- 1/2 avocado
- Trader Joes Jalapeno Sauce
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1/4 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 cup black beans
- chopped tomatoes
- Cut the Japanese sweet potato into fries.
- Place in the air fryer, spray olive oil spray on them with a little salt & pepper
- Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and timer for 15 minutes. Flip around half way through. Depending on how crispy you want them, add in for additional 5 minutes to finish off.
- Top with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, jalapeño and a drizzle of Trader Joes Jalapeño Sauce.
until next time...
Leave a Reply