I love prepping these to have for the week! You don’t even need to have them at breakfast to enjoy them and can throw them in a bowl with some veggies & protein for lunch or dinner. It’s a simple item that can be prepped and eaten in a variety of ways like I love to do! My favorite way to enjoy them is with a little ketchup (I use this one), scrambled eggs and avocado. So good & so satisfying! I used baby red potatoes but if you want to switch these out for sweet potatoes, you definitely can! Just may need to adjust the timing on them.
- 4 cups baby red potatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup yellow onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt, pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together until all potatoes are coated with oil & spices.
- Lay parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread the potatoes evenly on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then flip around and bake for an additional 20 minutes. Broil for 2 minutes to finish.
until next time...
Leave a Reply