This was such a delicious and fun way to switch up breakfast!! Being on Whole30, the breakfast can feel a little redundant so I’ve been looking for new ways to switch it up. All you need are a couple of ingredients and your cast iron skillet. I swear by this thing! I use it almost every day. I’ll cook one skillet meals like this one all the time and its perfect. I have this one. It’s important for me to get a filling breakfast every morning to stay satisfied until lunch. Meals like this will keep me from snacking all morning and are the perfect to hold me over.
Also, this can be done in 10 minutes which is even better right!? All about simple & delicious over here. Make this & pair it with some avocado and you’re set! Hope you love!
- 2 eggs
- 1 package Cece’s Veggie Co. Cauliflower Rice
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp tomato sauce (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup grass-fed beef (you could use ground turkey or chicken sausage here too)—I cooked this in a fajita seasoning using: cayenne pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt & pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- sea salt/pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- If not doing whole 30, you could also add in black beans
- In skillet, add olive oil, diced garlic clove and onion. Let it sauté on medium heat
- Then add in package of Cece’s Cauliflower rice and stir for 5 minutes or so. Add in tomato sauce and cooked beef and stir in.
- Make little nests into the cauliflower rice and crack egg in them.
- Put a top on the skillet and allow for eggs to cook through (5 minutes or so)
- Top with some red pepper flakes and arugula & avocado!!
until next time...
Leave a Reply