- Ballarani non-stick pan set: these are my favorite set of pans! They are great if you’re looking for a non-stick option.
2. Hearth & Hand Crockpot: a necessity in every kitchen! I love the style of this one.
3. Defined Dish Cookbook: you can’t ever have enough cookbooks and this one is one of my favorites. A few others that I love are Body Love, Baked with Love and Eat What You Love
4. Hamilton Beach Food Processor: one item that I use daily around here! I’ve had this for years and it has held up really well.
5. Stasher Bags: my favorite!! I have all different sizes of these and use them to store everything throughout the week. They are great for taking with you and work well in the freezer!
6. Porter Glass: love this glass! Great for wine on the go 😉
7. Hearth & Hand Plates: love all the Hearth & Hand items at Target and the style of these plates are my favorite!
8.w&p Porter Bowl: another bowl that I use all the time. Great for taking yogurt or oats on the go or store bites in for the week!
9. Marble Cheeseboard: everyone needs a good cheeseboard and I love the simplicity of this one. Perfect for hosting gatherings or making one for yourself!
10. Bella Air Fryer: one of my favorite kitchen items and great for making things super quick!
- Plush Slippers: these are super cozy and cute! Comes in a couple different colors too.
2. Sherpa Scrunchies: you can’t ever have enough scrunchies and I love the variety of ones that Anthropologie sells. I literally always have one on my wrist!
3. Baby Gold Name Necklace: I wear this necklace every day and love it. It is a little pricier but holds up really well.
4. A New Day Backpack: my favorite backpack with a simple but sleek look. It has a little laptop holder in the inside too which is great for packing up to take to work.
5. White Wine Glasses: I love these! Everyone can always use some nice wine glasses and I love the shape of these.
6. Aerie Ribbed Beanie: love these and perfect for the friend that lives in a cold spot. so many fun ones at Aerie too!
7. Aviator Sunglasses: the BEST sunglasses and only $12. These are my favorite because they look like the real deal, hold up well and great to use as a throw in your bag and wear everywhere sunglass.
8. Brumate Insulated Can Cooler: perfect for the friend that loves her drinks! So many cute colors too.
9. Zara Shacket : I’m obsessed with shackets right now. This one is so cute!! Perfect to dress up or down too.
10. Homesick Candles: love these and so personalized for wherever your friend may be!
- UGG Slippers: everyone needs a good pair of slippers, especially mom.
2. Barefoot Dreams Robe: another item that is perfect for mom! Something cozy and cute.
3. Cozy Earth Sheet Set: these are the comfiest sheets. I have them on my bed and my mom immediately wanted them!! You can get 50% off using Balanced50. I’m obsessed!
4. Revlon Hairdryer & Brush: this is a game changer for drying your hair quickly. I love it!
5. Capri Blue Glitz Candle: you can’t ever have enough candles right!? I love the style of these plus the smell is even better.
6. Cuffed Beanie with fur: such a cute beanie for mom!
7. Face Roller: moms need all the self care items and this is one that I love! Great for a little stocking stuffer too 🙂
8. Staub Grill Pan: a cooking pan with a lot of purposes in the kitchen! This is great for the mom that’s in the kitchen a lot.
9. UGG Throw: toss this on the bed or couch and curl up with it at night. Love having a good throw around.
10. AirPods Pro: on my mom’s wish list and one of my favorite things for running, workouts or long strolls.
- Keurig K-Duo Single Serve Coffee Maker: the more coffee the better, right!? This is a great price for the single serve Keurig coffee maker & pot!
2. Fast & Free Men’s Running Hat: a great hat for movement!
3. ABC Joggers: I recently got these for my brother and he loved! A few different color options too.
4. Allbirds Sneakers: Love the style of these! Comfy and durable shoes too.
5. Lululemon Hoodie: you can always count on Lululemon to have some great pieces. I love the style and simplicity of this hoodie.
6. Porter 16oz Mug: Great for taking on the go with you and filling up with coffee or a smoothie.
7. Beer 2 Go Insulated Bottle Cooler: for the drinker! Love these for keeping your drink insulated.
8. Theragun: the ultimate recovery item. Great for the sore muscles and active guy!
9. Ember Coffee Mug: for the coffee drinker! this temperature controlled coffee mug is sooo cool!
10. Garmin Forerunner: love all the Garmin watches! Great for the active guy too.
- Take Heart: such a cute shop! from home decor to smaller self care items this store has a lot of unique pieces great for gifts.
2. Shop East Co.: an Eastside gem! Love all the pottery and variety of items they have here. Lots of great bedding and throw options too.
3. A Town “Hang Loose” Candle: a store truly unique to Austin. Filled with pieces with character, including this candle that would make the perfect gift.
4. Amanda Deer Intentions Bracelet: I love dainty jewelry so all of the pieces from Amanda Deer are right up my alley. I especially love this bracelet but she has so many options for bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
5. Succulent Native: who doesn’t love a new plant?! I love this hanging wall piece and they have so many cute ones here!
6. Luxe Apothetique: so many unique gifts to Austin here! I love this hand towel too.
7. Nina Berenato Jewelry: a local jewelry store with some really cool and different pieces. Definitely statement jewelry which I love!
8. Lilla & Beth: so many cute things here! I loved all the coffee mugs which you can never have enough of.
9. Hotel San Jose Robe: love the little items here! This robe immediately caught my attention. Love all the colors and very Austin.
10. Parts & Labour: another spot with unique items to Austin. Especially love some of the prints, including this one of Barton Springs. One of my favorite spots!
11. You & Brie: charcuterie boards delivered right to you!? Yes please! Hosting a small gathering or just want a gift for yourself, I love these!
12. Son of a Sailor: handmade and such unique items! I love this spot. A gift for everyone here!
Some of these items include affiliate links which means I earn a small commission when something is purchased. I really appreciate the support of One Balanced Life.
until next time...
Leave a Reply