I like to think these are a mix between freezer fudge & an energy bite & they are GOOD! I always love having some type of frozen treat in the freezer. I tested them with almond butter & peanut butter & both were equally as good! If you’re like me and love having a little something sweet in the evening and love freezer treats, these are for you! I’ll definitely be prepping these more to have for the week.
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 creamy PB (almond butter works too)
- 2 scoops collagen peptides
- Add all of the crust ingredients in the food processor–1 cup dates, 1 cup walnuts & 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup & blend
- Press mixture in banana bread dish & stick in the freezer
- Add all of the PB ingredients together–1/2 creamy PB, 1/3 cup coconut oil, 1 tbsp. maple syrup & collagen
- Pour on top of the crust & let it sit in the freezer
- Let it freeze for an hour or so and then cut into squares!
until next time...
Leave a Reply