If there was one thing that I really do love, it’s a good gameday snack spread. Anyone else!? I grew up going to tailgates for football games and I truly think the limit does not exist for how many snacks can be had during gameday. I will also say, I’m generally more focused on that then the actual game. Oops! Anyways, I thought I would put together a gameday snacks roundup of recipes that you can find on One Balanced Life. I think there are some on here that everyone will love!
- Buffalo Cauliflower: one of my favorite snacks that will get any cauliflower skeptic into this delicious snack! Make these and serve with a little ranch sauce too!
- Buffalo Chicken Chopped Salad: if you want a little something that will be more of a meal, make these salads for your gameday crew! You can make the buffalo chicken to top on the salads or just serve on a platter with some dipping sauces. Either way, everyone will love these!
- Sweet & Sour Cauliflower: since every gameday spread needs a little something sweet, this sweet and sour cauliflower is the perfect thing to make. It satisfies both while being so easy and delicious. Just like the buffalo cauliflower, any skeptic on cauliflower will LOVE this!
- Buffalo Chicken Naan Flatbread: there isn’t ever enough buffalo flavors on gameday right!? This buffalo chicken naan is so simple to make and combines all my favorite things: naan, ranch and buffalo chicken. Toss some chicken in the crockpot with buffalo sauce to make this and a few others for gameday.
- Healthy Chili: You can’t beat chili on a cold day and especially while watching the football games. This healthy and easy chili is so simple to make and consists of a lot of pastry staples to throw together.
- White Chicken Chili: depending on what you’re feeling, white chicken chili is another delicious option for a cold gameday. If you want to give someone a variety, make this and the healthy and easy chili and serve with dip chips.
- Smoked Mozzarella Pasta Salad: I love a good pasta salad to snack on and this smoked mozzarella pasta salad is perfect to serve with your gameday spread. The combination of smoked mozzarella with pasta is so ideal.
- One Pot Taco Pasta: If you want an actual meal to serve for gameday, but something that won’t take forever to make then you’ll love this One Pot Taco Pasta. Plus, it’s literally a taco in pasta form which you can’t beat right.
- Air Fried Avocado Fries: if you’ve never tried an avocado fry, you have to try these! Plus, they are made super easily by tossing in the air fryer.
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes: these bbq chicken stuffed sweet potatoes are SO simple and perfect meal to add to your gameday. You can’t beat some shredded BBQ chicken for gameday and I love this combo of stuffing them in the sweet potatoes.
- Air Fried Coconut Shrimp: air fried coconut shrimp is something that never gets old! It’s the perfect sweetness with a little crunchy from the coconut flakes.
- BBQ Chicken Tostadas: These are another simple and delicious app to make! If you prep the BBQ chicken in the crockpot, you can plan for these tostadas and the stuffed sweet potatoes. These tostadas only require a couple ingredients but are the perfect mix for a gameday snack.
- Easy Tortilla Pizzas: If you want a pizza but don’t want to to spend a lot of time making it, try these easy tortilla pizzas! So many options for toppings and take 15 minutes to throw together.
- Sweet Potato Skins: you can’t beat a potato skin on gameday right? These sweet potato skins are a delicious and a bit healthier spin on a classic.
- Southwestern Pasta Salad: Back to my love for pasta salads, this is a favorite on One Balanced Life for good reason. The flavor combos are delicious and it’s the perfect mix of creamy and tasty.
until next time...